Friday, January 14, 2011

The Packers also head to Georgia this weekend

Tomorrow, Kate and I head to Georgia for five months of English teaching. I don't know where in the country I'll be yet, or what level of students I'll be teaching, but I'm excited to get started. I should be touching down in Tbilisi around the time the Packers game kicks off in the US.

Nope

Yes

I did a blog when I studied abroad in Ireland four years ago, so I thought I'd do another one this time. Hopefully it will be wittier than the last one. It will likely involve repetitive jokes.

But first, a 13 hour layover in Warsaw this Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, your blog will also feature a concluding breakdown of the cities you've visited, local foods you've consumed, and the number of hilarious run-ins you've had with Minister of Internal Affairs Vano Merabishvili.

    ReplyDelete